Also, we just want to thank our friends and family members who take the time to check our blog. We're so grateful for you all! With my Army commitments, full time school, and full time work, we've been a little lax in our posting but we promise to step it up with a post each week. Last weekend at Ft. Williams I was tested and approved for my Humvy license and was also rated expert on the M-16 rifle range. Shooting assault rifles is fun but driving the real Hummers might have been better.
Lastly, I think there was a wedding or something this weekend...we'll let the pictures say it all...

Salt Lake Temple

Willie and Bethany

Grandpa Zenk

Grandma & Grandpa Woody

The Saturn-0-Luv
8 comments:
Oh my goodness! Congratulations! We're so excited for you!
Um, did we miss out on the "inform family in person" scenario you mentioned?? This is huge news! You MUST not have our phone number. Get it from Joanna!!!
Congratulations you two!
WOOOOO HOOOOO!!!!! Stud! I mean... uhh, congratulations! ;-)
Congratulations on bringing another Zenk into the world!!! woo-hooo! Can't believe I had to check your blog to find out. I'm blood man, blood.
We are happy happy for you two.
CONGRATULATIONS!! That is awesome. Make sure to let us know what you guys are having and if you are ever coming back to the East Coast to visit so we can hang out!
Hi guys. This is Chrissy (Thorne) Dix. I was on facebook and just saw the link on Helena's page. :) Congratulations to both of you!
Rob Woodall, your little cousin, is in our ward now and was telling us all about putting gummy bears all over Willie's car. He thought it was super funny.
Anyhow, congratulations and feel free to check out our blog as well. :) gordonandchrissy.blogspot.com.
That's so awesome about the baby! Nice blog by the way.
YAY WILLIE!!! YAY HELENA!!! My morning sickness was all the time, I hope that your pregnancy goes a ton smoother, but you've got a great hubby to take care of you...I am sooo happy for both of you, and the other Zenk's too!!!
Post a Comment