With the advent of children, Helena and I have had just one more reason to step up our home and personal security. We finally took the concealed weapons permit course. It was informative and enjoyable. Les Langford instructed. His website is available at http://www.lawenforcementservices.biz/. Below are some videos of us at an indoor range. On my sixth round, the casing hits the camera lens but Helena doesn't even flinch. What a girl I have! Helena has a .38 Special Smith & Wesson. My latest purchase was a Baby Eagle .45-a mean looking semi-compact. Because it's an Israeli weapon, it's difficult to find accessories for. I'm still looking for that perfect rig.
We urge friends and family to afford themselves every option available when protecting thier loved ones and exercise their unique rights as Americans whenever possible. It turns out that Utah has reciprocal concealed carry permits with the majority of the US, including the three most likely states we'll inhabit: NC, TX, and MO.
1 comment:
You guys are too cool.
Post a Comment