It must be the year's best month...October!The last two weeks have just about drained us! We were prepared for the usual stress that inevitably accompanies mid-terms...even when they coincided with my Army drill. In case Henry came early, we bought a mini-Mizzou mascot costume. What we were not prepared for was the drunk driver who plowed through a fence and used our parked truck to stop his (very large) truck. It held its own pretty well but the Tacoma was moved about 6 feet and the front tires pointed in opposite directions after all was said and done. L
5 comments:
Happy birthday Helena! I always think I'm going to remember it because it's exactly a week after Luke's, and then I always miss it! I agree with Bobby that you are all hotness. I hope for your sake that the little guy comes early!
Thank you so much!!! I know, there are so many birthdays--I have a hard time just remembering my brothers' birthdays! I need to be better...
I hope he comes early too!!! Thanksgiving break would be GREAT---it would be perfect for school, but I guess we'll just see when he decides to come! We're excited to see you guys over Thanksgiving!
Happy Birthday Helena! What a cute little costume! Hope all is well with you two. Its so good to hear from you and keep posted on your lives too.
Happy Birthday Helena! The cake looks great!
That's Madelyn's costume this year too! So cute!
I hope for your sake he decides to come early too, because everyday after the due date seems to drag on and on and on...
Post a Comment