Friday, June 26, 2009

This is the Place

'This is the Place' Heritage Park is a tribute and monument to the pioneers who traveled across the country and discovered what is now the Salt Lake Valley. The name of the park is coined from their leader Brigham Young's statement, "It is enough. This is the right place." Bobby, Henry, and I spent the morning here with my brother Jim and his family in from Pennsylvania. Thanks for a great time Campbell/Tucker/Taggart family!!! We love ya'll!
Grandma (Mom) with babies Henry and Wesley (4 months apart) :)

5 comments:

Sandy -- As Told By Mommy said...

Oh my goodness! You are beautiful and so skinny already! I wanna be like you!

Meghan said...

Helena, I hope that when I have a baby one day that I look just like you! Holy cow, Henry is so adorable! You guys have the cutest little family! I love you guys!

GordonandChrissy said...

Henry is adorable! I love the picture of him just smiling away on the wagon. So cute. And ditto to the previous comment, Helena - you look GREAT!

TannHart said...

Can I just say that I love the MATCHING hats you and Bobby are wearing :) (for some reason Todd never wants to match with me) Also, I don't know how long you've had short hair but it looks super cute (from what I can tell under the hat.

NatMo said...

Cute little train!!! You look like giants in it. FUn FUn FUN!