Sunday, March 7, 2010

Sushi Night!

Yesterday Bobby and I hosted a sushi/movie night! We don't make sushi with raw fish at home (although we like eating it from restaurants!) so we made a few different varieties with cooked shrimp and crab. It was Bobby's first time rolling it himself, and I have to say I was COMPLETELY impressed and blown away at how awesome he was at it! His rolls wound up looking better than mine (even though I've had quite a bit of practice!) and he was able to give me some good tips and suggestions that really helped me out! Here are a few pictures:

It's always tricky trying to maneuver around/over thingswhen sporting a pregnant belly!
The complete setup--the pool table seemed to be the best option for rolling.
And of course, we couldn't leave Henry out! While we worked on rolling our sushi, Henry was busy making Cheerios!
This is a sample of Bobby's sushi--isn't it awesome?!

1 comment:

Parker and Maren said...

Those were so tasty! Thanks again for doing all the hard work for us to enjoy. :) I'm still amazed at how much sushi you two made, and how perfect they were...