Now that we're finally a little more settled and only have a handful of boxes left to go through, we decided it was time to get out of the house and do something fun. We live close to the Ft. Worth Zoo, so we went to check it out with Henry and Jefferson. It. Was. AWESOME! Henry loved the animals, and especially loved riding the train. :)



Our most recent and significant purchase! I have never appreciated two machines more (other than the ones we drive).
Henry playing dress-up in Daddy's hat and glasses--a new favorite game. :)
We're loving Texas so far and can't wait until all the boxes are gone! Thanks for all the help and support we've received!
9 comments:
Jefferson is such a cutie! Glad you guys are getting settled. We are jealous of your washer and dryer, they look awesome! :)
It's so fun to see pictures of Henry and Jefferson! They are growing and changing so much. I'm glad to hear you're liking Texas!
Holy cow!!! Is that your new house? Its Huge!!!! CONGRATS! You make me want to move there too! The boys are getting so big, they are adorable! I love you guys!
No, that's not our house :) It's Bobby's Aunt's home--we were just visiting her that day! It IS huge, and pretty awesome--it even has an airplane hanger attached to it!
I'm almost jealous of my own washer and dryer! (If that's even possible!) They don't even seem like mine---but they're in my house, so I guess I'll use 'em! :) We got a good deal on them. Hope you guys are doing well~ your little guy is getting so big!
We just recently purchased a new washer/dryer for our new place and I am the same way. It's almost FUN to do laundry. Almost ... :)
Chrissy--Hahaha :) I know...
Shut up! Helena, you have kids? Didn't you just get married?!
Post a Comment