Life is great--every time things get crazy around here, whether because of busy schedules, cranky kids, or a messy house, something always happens to soften my heart and help me see how truly blessed I am. I love my kids and my husband more than I could ever say with words. I love facing the challenges life brings knowing that with faith in God, an optimistic heart, and a good work ethic, my family and I can conquer anything together. I love knowing that families are forever--and that God planned it that way for our eternal happiness. God has truly showered us with blessings. Below are just a few of mine.
The way my sweet Jefferson looks at me:
The miracle of kindred spirits.
Henry getting to see a squirrel up close.
My little boy getting to play in the water.
Seeing my husband and son having a good time together...
...and excitedly sharing a treat with each other.
Henry getting to be an innocent little boy on a slide, having a great time.
God is in the little things, and I love Him for that.
3 comments:
Amen.
It's such a blessing to look around at those little daily miracles and especially to know that our kids are safe and happy. To me, that is such a blessing.
Beautiful.
What sweet pictures! That last one of Henry on the slide is adorable!
Post a Comment