...of the past 2 months! We've been busy at our house for the past little while, so obviously our blogging was pushed way (way) down on our TO DO lists. So just to give you a taste, here are a few pictures of what we've been up to. I won't go back and recap every detail from the past couple of months, but I will start posting again (like a good girl) about current items of interest... like Halloween! ;) So you all can look forward to that. Now, on with the show!
We've been trying to keep busy with intellectual fun! This is a recent favorite at our house.
But who can resist watching Thomas the Tank Engine now and again?
We had two birthdays in October and Jefferson took it upon himself (bless his little heart) to clean up--which he did without even having to be asked! ;)
More than ever I find myself amazed by the joy I feel because of my family. Sure, there are sticky hands and tantrums, but nothing can trump the joy brought by the genuine love shared between Bobby and I and our little ones. God has richly blessed our lives by putting the 4 of us together, and we will spend the rest of our lives being the best we can for Him in return. That's what it's all about, right?
3 comments:
It's so fun to see an update of your little boys! That first picture is so cute and he looks SO much like you, Helena! At least to me. :)
I'm glad you had a good Halloween. It's crazy how much candy you can rack up just over one weekend, huh? They're sure cute to watch tromp around and knock on doors. Who wouldn't give them a big handful! :)
I love that you're feeling the joy! It's a good reminder to me to think of the big picture instead of all the messes etc. :)
amen
Post a Comment