Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Sushi Time!


Yesterday I tried my hand at making California rolls for the first time. Bobby and I were craving something light and delicious but I wasn't really feeling up to going out (still not quite running at full steam--morning sickness has been a killer!) so we stayed in and decided to try making our own. The first batch I made was pretty good, just a little awkward to roll, but after a little practice, I was able to get it down pat! They are really simple to make and very good to eat, so we're pretty excited to have this new skill under our belt. :)

1 comment:

meredith.campbell said...

Fun! I've only made sushi rolls once, and they didn't look as good as yours. I hope you start feeling better soon. I'm usually sick for about 16 weeks, then feel great for the rest of the pregnancy. Maybe you can look forward to that in a few weeks!