SO EXCITED!!!
How did you get the rest of you to stay so tiny!? You look great :)
You are so close to the finish line...Madelyn decided to show up at 38 weeks...maybe Henry will too!
you are SUPER close!
From that picture, you look like the baby has dropped. I hope he comes sooner rather than later to make your life easier!
I hope he's dropped... It feels like it. I'm SOOO ready to have him out! Good luck to the both of us! I hope yours comes soon too!
Hey guys, it was soo good to see you guys last weekend! We are so excited for the new addition and please let us know if you need anything!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
SO EXCITED!!!
How did you get the rest of you to stay so tiny!? You look great :)
You are so close to the finish line...Madelyn decided to show up at 38 weeks...maybe Henry will too!
you are SUPER close!
From that picture, you look like the baby has dropped. I hope he comes sooner rather than later to make your life easier!
I hope he's dropped... It feels like it. I'm SOOO ready to have him out! Good luck to the both of us! I hope yours comes soon too!
Hey guys, it was soo good to see you guys last weekend! We are so excited for the new addition and please let us know if you need anything!
Post a Comment