Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Patrick Henry Zenk: 7 lbs. 7 oz., 19.5 inches long





7 comments:

TannHart said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! He is so adorable, and you look great to :)

GordonandChrissy said...

Congratulations to both of you!!! He is adorable and just sweet as can be. :) We're so excited for you guys. Have a great Thanksgiving together!

melinda shelton said...

We are so happy for you. He is adorable! We are so grateful everything went well and mother and baby are doing fine. We hope to see you sometime soon! Love, Aunt Jeri

Annalea said...

Congratulations, Helena & Bobby! He looks just beautiful, and I'll bet Aunt Joanna is absolutey thrilled over him. ;o) We're planning a trip down to Utah next summer, and I definitely want to come and visit with you two, your mom & Jim, and any others that happen to be in the neighborhood.

Enjoy every second you can with tiny Henry. It's an amazingly fast ride. :o)

Anna said...

YAY!!!! I wish we could be there to say YAY!!! in person. We are excited for you and expect many more posts on our new little family member!
And Mommy and Daddy too of course.

Suze said...

Congrats! HUGE Congrats!! I'm so very happy and excited for you guys!!!

NatMo said...

What a cutie! Congratulations, you guys!!!