Henry just had his two month appointment with the pediatrician on Tuesday and everything looks fantastic. Our little guy did extremely well through all of his shots and was easily soothed after they were all finished. He now weighs 11 lbs. and is 24 in. long. As far as percentiles go, he is in the 35th for head circumference and weight, and 84th for length. He's our little lean, mean, string-bean!
He is adorable! And his little face is already looking older and more like a little boy than a baby, you know?
How were the two month shots? I told Gordon to take a late lunch and come with us to Spencer's 2 month so that I have him there for moral support. I'm sure it's tough watching your little one cry during those.
5 comments:
He is getting so big. He is adorable. I can't wait to have both our babies in a picture together:)
I am soo glad you guys found your camera and are now posting pictures pretty regularly! He is sooooo cute! Keep em' coming!
Oh my gosh, I am so excited for you guys. He is absolutely precious!!!! What a cute little family. I love you guys.
He is adorable! And his little face is already looking older and more like a little boy than a baby, you know?
How were the two month shots? I told Gordon to take a late lunch and come with us to Spencer's 2 month so that I have him there for moral support. I'm sure it's tough watching your little one cry during those.
Helena he is so cute and totally looks like you! We miss you guys.
Post a Comment