Saturday, January 17, 2009
Found: OUR CAMERA!
Over the past two weeks Bobby and I have been searching frantically for our camera that went missing Christmas Eve (luckily we had the video camera to use for Henry's first Christmas). The day before yesterday I was picking up around the house and found (dun, dun, dun...) our camera! Where was it you ask? Right where we always keep it! Hanging on the back of one of the bedroom doorknobs! There was a Christmas gift bag hanging in front of it, so I suppose we have a little bit of an excuse (but is it really a valid one?)... regardless, we're glad to have it back so we can post cute pictures of Henry again! :)
Henry's adorable smile!
Stretching!
Quiet time
A smile for Dad
Grandma Zenk and Henry
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
He is so cute. I love his little smile.
I was wondering when you were going to show him off some more! He is so cute! Check my blog for a tribute...
Mr. Zenk, you still owe me a dollar. Or was it a dollar and a half? I like wild rice. :)
Yay for more pictures. He's so cute. I hope everything is going well with this little new arrival and that you are getting at least a few hours of sleep :)
Post a Comment