Saturday, November 28, 2009

A Thanksgiving First--for Henry ;)

First of all Happy Thanksgiving! On Thanksgiving day we had a great meal with family and Henry ate like I've never seen him eat before. Maybe it was because each bite was of something different--I don't know--but if we offered him food, he would take it! (Highly unusual.) After eating we loaded him up in the car to go buy newspapers for Black Friday ads when we looked back and saw him just like this... and no, he didn't move the entire time we were in the car. He never fell asleep either. He didn't even wiggle a finger! Can you believe it?? THIS kid?? Not moving??? Bobby and I thought it was so funny... a visual image of what we all feel like right after Thanksgiving dinner :)

2 comments:

Drew and Brandi said...

That is hilarious! I know that is how I feel after huge meals like that! What a great memory to capture, those silly simple moments!

Julia said...

Haha!! I was thinking about him on Thanksgiving - I was wondering if you set the table with "Oh Henry" bars as a tradition! :)