Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Holidays

This year we had an AWESOME holiday season with family both in Utah and Texas. For our 3rd anniversary (Dec. 28) we were able to make it to San Antonio--where we became engaged--and had an amazing time seeing old haunts from a different vantage point (from courtship to marriage with children). That's right...CHILDREN ;) As you can see at the bottom of the page, we've begun the countdown to baby boy number 2!



All in all, Bobby and I both would agree that there aren't words enough to describe what a great time we had this year. Here are a few Henry pictures. Enjoy!!!


Henry's walking like a pro these days...here he is chasing down Daddy.
Why do kids always love the box more than the contents?

Henry trying to get a peek at his cute cousin Kimmy! He LOVES babies.
Henry eating Cheerios--they get everywhere!

8 comments:

Beth said...

Congratulations on expecting a new little one! so exciting! Your son Henry is absolutely adorable!

Julia said...

I've been waiting for this annoucement to happen!! Congrats again!! I can't believe how much older Henry looks just since the end of October!! It's crazy!

Stephanie H. said...

Wow! Congratulations!!! I can't believe you guys kept it a secret for so long!! That is exciting. And I can't believe how old Henry is looking these days :) Hope you're feeling well Helena.

TannHart said...

Congratulations! That is soo exciting :)

Drew and Brandi said...

YAY for number two! how exciting! Congratulations!

GordonandChrissy said...

Congratulations! That is very exciting, and I'm impressed that you kept it a secret for so long too!

Henry is adorable and I'm sure will be a great big brother. :)

Happy New Year!

Stephanie Reed said...

Congrats!! That is so exciting. I'm so happy for you and your growing family. I hope all is going well.

Laura & Tyson said...

YAY for you guys! That's so exciting. Now Henry will have an adorable baby brother to play with. How fun! Congratulations.