
At the Crowne Plaza in San Antonio Henry (doing what monsters do best) had a blast in the bathroom while Bobby and I were checking out our view from the top floor (they were so nice and gave us a tower room since it was our anniversary! AND free parking! (saved us $25))

Remembering the Alamo!

The Tower of the Americas. We finally were able to ride to the observation deck this trip as it was under construction during 2006-2007. Thanks for the greatest anniversary ever Bobby--you are the very best. I love you!
2 comments:
Happy Anniversary!
I couldn't read that you stayed at a Crowne Plaza and not comment...it is like our second home! (but not the one in San Antonio) Glad to hear you enjoyed your stay.
We love those monster jammies. We just got them for Easton. What a good looking little kid!
Post a Comment