Feel.ing.big. on top of having an uncomfortable cold... and not wanting to go through labor again. Today I had a sudden relapse and remembered all of the things that made me say I was never going to do this pregnancy thing again... namely RECOVERY. I'm so excited to meet the little guy (hopefully he waits a couple more days so Daddy's schedule clears up) but all of a sudden I'm super scared to go through labor! 1 epidural please!
3 comments:
Hang in there sis! Can't wait to meet the little guy. Love you!
You will do great and it will all be worth it! I can't wait to hear of his arrival. I have been thinking of you! Feel better!
I know what you mean! I don't seem to remember how painful delivery is until I'm in labor with another child! Wes left me completely traumatized, even though the labor and delivery were the same as the others. So so worth it, and I'll do it a couple more times, I hope! Good luck!
Post a Comment