Sunday, April 11, 2010

Baby Jefferson is here!





Thomas Jefferson Zenk:
7 lbs. 4 oz.
18.5 in.
Born within 4 minutes of water breaking--NO pushing at all! In fact, the in-house doctor didn't even have time to run to the room, so the head nurse delivered my baby! The nurse who tended me the whole time before delivery was actually the same nurse who helped with Henry's birth (nice reunion!) and the nurse who took care of me after the birth turned out to be my nextdoor neighbor my freshman year of college! Crazy!

Jefferson is so cute and seems SO EASY compared to running after a toddler! He hasn't cried much at all today and has been sleeping like a champ :) In the last picture you can see that he's even sleeping through his first bath.

Having a new little baby is going to be fun, and I know Henry will love having a new playmate :) Welcome home Jefferson! We love you!

9 comments:

Tommy and Megan said...

He is beautiful and I LOVE him!!! It sounds like it all happened pretty quickly! Congrats again... beautiful family of 4!

Stephanie H. said...

Congratulations you guys! He is adorable and Helena you look so beautiful!

Sandy -- As Told By Mommy said...

Stinker. You look amazing after giving birth. Like always you are too gorgeous. I wanna be gorgeous like you! Gosh he was tiny!! Lincoln was bigger and I thought Linc was tiny! And I want an easy delivery just like you next time :-)

GordonandChrissy said...

Congratulations! He is adorable, and you do look great Helena. :) I hope he continues to sleep well for you all! You have two cutie pie little boys now. How fun!

Meredith said...

Beautiful Helena and beautiful Jefferson! Congratulations! I hope to meet the little guy soon. Much love.

Dwynne said...

Congratulations!! I'm so happy for you! Everybody looks so good.

Suze said...

Congrats!! I'm so glad he's here!

Mike and Shayla said...

How exciting. You all look great! I can't wait to meet him.

Laura & Tyson said...

You already had him? Wow that means I'm getting real close which is scary... Congratulations! He is adorable and I love his name. And Helena - you look amazing :)